Whetsone Valley Stables is a privately owned Equestrian Center three miles south of Columbia, TN. Nesteled in the heart of Middle Tennesee an hour south of Nashville we offer EAP-Equine Assisted Psycotherapy, EAL-Equine Assisted Learning, horsemanship lessons, clinics, camps and special events.
The twenty six acre horse farm provides a tranquil back drop in which to learn, grow and experience life.
Here are a few facts you need to know when visiting our farm.
1. Drive carefully, we often have young children and dogs crossing the driveway.
2. Wear proper footwear, boots with a low heel are prefered. Cowboy boots or paddock boots are fine.
3. Wear comfortable clothes in layers. It's easy to get dirty when working with horses and even on warm days, it can get cool quickly when the sun goes down. It never hurts to have a jacket and gloves on hand.
4. Anyone on a horse, must be wearing a helmet. The safety of our people and our animals are of upmost importance.
5. Do not enter a paddock with out specific permission.
Whetstone Valley Stables
3370 Murphy Ln
Columbia, TN 38401
Phone: +1 931 215-6863
Please call for appointments
EAGALA is the governing body under which we operate the EAP and EAL program.
To learn more click on the following links: